
Uli's order: Negitoro Don
Gina's order: Spicy Salmon Don
My order: Una Don (I miss Unagi!)

Left: my Green Apple Tea; Right: our Tamagoyaki
Dessert #1: Taiyaki Ice Cream
Dessert #2: Shiratama Azuki
One of the many things I was afraid of upon coming back home is that everything would be different or my friends and I would be awkward. That didn't happen. As Gina opened her door for me, she quickly commented that my absence was irrelevant. It was like I never left. Sure, I dress better now. But I'm still the same person. She remarked on this 3 times by the time we got to Uli. We ended up reminiscing on the good old days and talking about everything in between. They still made me laugh the hardest. After break fasting and dinner, we roamed the mall a few times and it was too soon when the lights started to go off. Like old times, we took pictures of ourselves in little fluorescent lights of the stores. It wasn't as crazy as we did four years ago but it was enough to get people staring at us.

Tee// Billabong; Crochet bolero// Sis's/Mom's; Skirt// Sis's; Bag// Mom's; Shoes// Primark; Socks// Dad's


Even though it was practically midnight when we went home, the streets were still covered by motor vehicles and we were easily stuck in a traffic jam. After careful deliberation, we all decided to just stay over at Gina's place -- since she was the one driving anyway. It was around 1 AM that we crashed into her place and tiptoed to her bedroom. The exhilaration of our sweet little reunion still pumped through my veins and I didn't want to sleep even though my eyes were ready to fall off. We ended up not sleeping until around 2.30 AM and Gina passed out. Her maid came to tell us that it was already 3.30 AM an hour later, time for our Suhoor -- what is it called in Arabian? Afterwards, we actually went to sleep until noon and Gina gave both of us rides home. And I was supposed to get ready for another reunion with my high school classmates. Boy, was I wiped. How about some hair actions for the road? Here you go! Cheerio!

P.S: The title is the excuse they'd use if someone were to tease us about taking portraits in a mall upon closing.
I managed to comment finally.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to going to AFA with Mimins treat
Yep! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete