Saturday, 17 March 2012

Stuck In My Mind: To Be With You (The Honey Trees)

Finding out new talented artists is one of my favourite things. It's not until my best friend, Gina, pointed out to me did I notice that I'm an anti-mainstream kind of person. Well, anyway, here is a whimsical band I figured out a couple months ago. This is the first song of them that I knew and I bought it off iTunes right away. This video is very creative and beautiful. I love treasure-hunting! The idea of finding the treasure map in a book store/library is also a plus ♥ The shooting mode they used also makes it more vintage and warm. Too bad most non-mainstream singers out there can barely make a video for their songs -- budgetwise. Their songs are usually very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!