Thursday, 11 October 2012

Mix It Up A Notch: Denim Coat

This is probably the oldest piece in my closet that I've remixed a lot in the past year. Originally, I found this in my sister's closet. She claimed to not own it and so I assume it used to belong to our mother. I still remember my sister saying that wearing this makes me look like a '70s cop/detective or something. But I managed to make it benefit me sartorially and remixed it in these five combos. I do like its unique appearance since I don't think anyone makes denim coats anymore. It is quite versatile and compatible with anything. Although I haven't exactly tried a denim on denim action and am far too afraid to try so I've been wearing it with skirts so far. We'll see what else I'll come up with later. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!