Monday, 8 October 2012

Brand New Semester

Varsity jacket// 1982 boys; Tee// Esprit; Pants + Scarf// C&A; Chelsea boots// Deichmann; Backpack// Mom's

It's autumn! It's autumn! Autumn is here, autumn is finally here! For Students, such as myself, this could, well...it could mean many things but it also means the beginning of a brand new semester. Being a first-year student at the university, I am mega excited to attend this semester. The actual semester won't begin for another 10 days but the orientation for international students starts now. To commemorate this event, I've decided to share with you my varsity outfit post. Oops, did I look like I just woke up in these pictures? Well, being a student, there might not be a lot of time to fix myself up before class -- or, at least, I never do. People say life in grad school and high school are totally different. I'm scared to find out. Good-scared, though. With a new semester starting, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post anymore. Oh, by the way, have I mentioned, that ever since seeing Zahra and Akita (my sister) wearing varsity jackets, I'm just hooked? Yep, I went so low as to purchase this from the boys' department. BOYS! Not even men! I've sunk so low. Happy Monday, all! Cheerio!

P.S: Isn't the writing on this tee just perfect for a brand new life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!