Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Taboo

 Maybe I'm not exactly ready for spring this year. Not that I was ready last year -- fashion wise. I suppose you've known that I was a fashion-impaired girl -- probably still am. That's why I never bothered dressing up in many different ways. More often than not I wore the same outfit over and over again. I remember Firu's mother kept saying that I am anything but stylish. Since then on, I've been reevaluating my way of putting on clothes. It helps, of course, when other people give me their opinion of my style. Go on, write me some critiques or comments, I would love to read them.

 Is it taboo to wear black and no prints in Spring? Wherever I go I see people wearing floral or printed dress or blouse. But the only slightly floral or printed dress I have I left behind back at Firu's and he's in Indonesia so there's no way I can get my hands on that. Anyway, I was really excited to receive this skirt from my friend, Mimi. She got it from her employer for free. It didn't fit her quite well so she gave it to me. It's been quite suitable to me, aside from the gap on the front so I added the leggings. I love the polo shirt, which you would probably remember from this post. It's probably about the only shirt in my closet that makes me look really slim. The rounded collar and puffy sleeves interest me greatly.

The world has become greener out of the blue -- colourful, no? I went grocery shopping the other day and walked through a hall of greenery. It was usually somewhat brownish and less crowded with plants. I was amazed! I didn't realise how quickly the world got enveloped in green before my eyes. And today I looked out the window and saw how green the world seemed. It made me somewhat cheerful. Of course it only influences my happiness a little bit. Have a wonderfully green midweek, everyone! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. nice photos :-) the location looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's all right but I had to tiptoe so that people don't see and laugh at me

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!