Lately I've been really loving the blogging world. Finding new bloggers from all over the world, especially those around my age, is highly satisfactory. Although, of course, I should decrease this habit as best I could because there are already a lot of things I need to worry about in life and reading blogs shouldn't add up to it. It's kind of nice to find blogs from Germany to learn more about the language and see where they live and all. Although I would love to see more personal style blogger from my homeland, Indonesia. So far, I've found only one that I like -- thanks to Zahra. If any of you know another great one, please recommend it my way and I'd be sure to check it out. Oh, french bloggers are also neat. Of course, there has to be English in it too for me to read and understand it -- German, Indonesian or Japanese also acceptable.
It seems that blue is my colour this spring, literally speaking. This isn't something I planned but it just somehow how it happens. Remember when I told you I have nothing remotely floral in my closet? Feeling in need of floral outfits, I went to the thrift store in search of a dress. Then...I found this one. I wasn't sure what my size was but thank God it fits me perfectly. Does it look vintage to you? It looks to me like the kind of dress housewives in the 1950s wear to garden parties. I should've rolled my hair to match the atmosphere. Matching it with blue gingham suits me perfectly. Gingham is one of my favourite patterns, by the way. Now the bandana was purchased from my favourite drugstore, dm. Pretty, don't you think? It also has a little bit of floral details as well which suits the dress ever so nicely. It makes me look a little bit like a gypsy. Because it's pink, I decided to match it up with the cherry-red wedges from Deichmann.





Thank you so much. You have a great weekend too! :)
ReplyDelete