Sunday, 10 June 2012

What to Do in June


Around the end of May, I made a list of things I want/need to do in June. These things have actually been lodged in my mind since, I think, the beginning of the month. I've written it down on my idea book. The content of the list is probably not all that interesting to people who don't know me. The chores that I wrote there -- the "cleaning" parts -- are actually highly essential since I've been neglecting my apartment's hygiene since the end of April, I guess. It's hardly suitable for living but I get through. Since I've been following Goodnight Little Spoon, I've seen numbers of lists she's posted and loved them as well. So I tried making one myself. Hope you like it! Cheerio!

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!