Friday, 16 November 2012

Someone Old, Someone New & Everything Blue

Unbranded blouse // Esprit skirt // 1982 blazer // C&A coat // Pieces scarf // Typo satchel // H&M tights // Deichmann lace-ups

As a student, it's quite normal if my life revolves around college and mundane routines. For that reason and that reason alone, I find it challenging to talk about other things in my blog. I'm lucky enough that I'm an art student so even though I talk about school life, I can still let it be inspiring and aesthetic. Lately, aside from trying to get all my assignments done on time, I've been trying to get back on the literature bandwagon. Before I left for Germany, I've stocked up on a number of books so I can't wait to read them all up. Going to the university library has been one of my hobbies these days too, since I need to do a lot of research and flipping through artworks makes me fly.

Here you can see Sakurako (left) and Shasti (right) in an Etching Workshop

The day I took these photos was one great day. It was still warm enough to take off my coats, with 10 whole hours spent at the art campus. That day I only had two seminars with 4 hours in between. Sakurako and I had one of our notorious lunch dates. Her classes have started and she was damn excited. Apparently, she was in the same etching workshop as my grade school fellow, Shasti. Etching looked pretty interesting and I wanted to stick around and watch or try my hands at it...but, instead, I went to the library to do some research. By the way, can you believe that these photos were taken just around the backyard of the campus? Yeah, it's a common walkway and people did stare. Also, these are all basically old pieces that I've kept in my closet. I just can never get over how much like shooting stars this skirt looks. Happy weekend, y'all! I'm going to Firu's today. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!