Tuesday, 4 September 2012

The Great Reunion: Takoyaki Party (Mimin's Birthday!)

The last photo is courtesy of my dad. Thanks, Dad!

Yesterday's post, well, that was Saturday. This is what happened on Sunday. It was September 2nd, which means Mimin's birthday! Happy birthday, you crazy kid you! For this special occasion, the gang decided to sleep over at my house. I told these guys that I could and have managed to make homemade takoyaki -- which is a japanese delicatessen. It is one of our favourites so of course we were so excited to start making and eating as many as we wanted. My stepmom directed us on how to do it and do it right. We followed her instructions and suddenly we had 42 octopus balls on our hands. It was quite obvious that, later on, we were too full of takoyaki. What a perfect way to wrap up this great reunion! After they all went home -- and we managed to slip in several new inside jokes in between, I felt really…silent. Like the house just went dead. Oh, well. I guess that's what happens when you part ways with your soulmates. Enjoy the Tuesday! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!