Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Feels Like Autumn

Jacket// Batik; Dress// Primark; Top// Esprit; Shorts// Sis's; Pantyhose// Sox Galeri; 

Watch// Guess (Gift); Bag// Rilakkuma (Gift); Shoes// Studio Nine

Back in Germany again, it seems, I am. As soon as I hit Kassel -- which was kind of exhilarating since I fell asleep on the train and woke up just before the train left the Wilhelmshöhe station in Kassel, I was greeted by these lovely peeps of mine: Rezy, Aqbas and Vina. You've met Rezy and Vina before but this might just be Aqbas's first appearance. It's not that we haven't been friends that long. It's just that we haven't seen each other that long. Anyway, even though the leaves have yet to change colours, I could already feel autumn in the air. It's gotten considerably chilly and there's no haze in the air. It was one of those perfect moments between summer and autumn before fall really kicks in. The temperature is nice, the sky is clear and you can wear both jackets and tanks. Rezy scared me into thinking it was colder than it really was so I put together this outfit. The dress was thinner than I would've liked so I layered shorts underneath. As I bought the pantyhose, I thought it was tights. All in all, it's good to be back in Germany and I just can't wait for the leaves to change already. Enjoy your midweek! Cheerio!

P.S: Check out my latest design for Threadless up for scoring! Please give out a score that seems fitting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!