Friday, 14 September 2012

Extended Summer

Tee//Cache Cache; Bomber jacket + Shorts// Sis's (borrowed); Shoes// Converse; Hat// unbranded

How's life on the other side of the world? I've heard and read from people that the leaves are already changing in the northern hemisphere of the non-tropical world. I also heard that it's already gotten pretty cold in Kassel. On the contrary, colours of spring have started to pop up in the southern hemisphere. In the tropical hemisphere, though, it seems to be an eternal summer. I barely noticed that it's September already. Rain barely falls anymore and the weather is always piping hot. I was lucky enough to have an extended summer by staying here the first two weeks of September. Although, it's not too summery thanks to the proper amount of daylight. When it's pushing 9 PM here, you'd be sure that it's already as dark as the outer space. This is my usual dose of normality. By the way, I purchased this top on a bit of shopping spree with my stepmom. She said it's far too girly for my taste and was surprised to see that I adore it. However, I twisted that idea and styled it totally ungirly-like. I fell in love with the artistic element of the shirt anyway. Enjoy whatever season in your area, all! Cheerio!

P.S: I'm going home tomorrow and all the melancholy just hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!