Thursday, 30 October 2014

A Spooky Makeover

Heidi-ho, dear readers! As you've probably realised upon walking into my blog, the layout has changed. It's something I've been thinking of for several months now but put in the back burner because things started happening and everything was crazy. But since plenty of things have changed and some infos are incorrect by now, I thought this would be the perfect time to make it happen. It seems way simpler than the last one, huh? While I enjoyed the splay of colours in the previous design, this more serene look is indeed what I need right now. Also, I hope it'll prevent your browser from crashing - because I heard my blog could be quite big in bytes. The spooky, bloody theme is completely coincidental to Halloween.

Because it's still new and fresh from the oven, it's still in experimental/beta stage. There might be some errors here and there for the next couple days. I apologise for the inconvenience. If you do find glitches/troubles with some parts of the blog, please do let me know so I can try and fix it for you. Some changes have yet to take effect because, honestly, I'm exhausted right now and it's clearly past the doctor's-order bedtime. Oops! Well, hope you like the new layout. Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!