Friday, 25 October 2013

Back to the Comfort Zone

H&M top (under the sweater) // DIY infinity scarf // Brave Soul sweater // C&A paisley pants // thrifted boots via Kleider Kreisel // photos by Adit

Okay, you know I have a limited amount of clothing pieces when I put together an outfit from pieces I've already worn earlier this season. No, scratch that. This month even. But some things are so comfortable you don't want to take them off. Also, these pictures weren't actually meant for an outfit post but school has started and I'm foreseeing a busy semester - or at least I'm going to make myself busy to get it over with. These photos were taken on a grocery run by my old/new roommate Adit. We lived together - along with Firu and 3 other people - back in Karlsruhe. It's so weird to be roomies again but also very nice. I feel more comfortable at home now. Plus, he cooks a lot and, when he has some leftover, I can have it. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!