Tuesday, 23 December 2014

That's All, Folks!

Since I've started wearing glasses in the 3rd grade - so I was about eight - I have never owned a pair of sunglasses. You might think, "What? You're wearing one here!" But those were my sister's, for one, and didn't have prescription lenses, for another. I don't know why I never bought a pair myself but I ended up surviving without sunglasses for 14 years, except for the fact that my last glasses' lenses turned dark when the sun comes out. So when Rosalinda of Nine in the Afternoon and Polette hosted a giveaway together last month, I didn't think twice in entering it. And - guess what? - I won! Say hello to my first ever prescription sunglasses! I really love the pointed tips of the frame. I love how it's like cat sunglasses yet not as quirky so I can still ease into the whole sunglasses-wearing process - since I'm not used to it yet. It's so different from anything I've ever owned and I absolutely love it! Thank you, Polette and Rosalinda, for the giveaway!

Vero Moda dress (thrifted) // Cotton On cardigan (Sis's) // C&A hat // CĂ©line purse // Primark socks (secondhand) // vintage loafers

As the end of the year is approaching, this is my sign-off post. After this, there will be another recipe post then the guest bloggers will come to fill in for me and I will wrap up the year with my annual review post. This year feels absolutely surreal, both in real life and on the blog. I feel like I have made so many friends and I'm so happy to have you guys around. All your love and support, they feel great! Keep them coming! Right now, I'm already planning up some new ideas for the blog next year. I'm so excited to share them with you guys soon. In the meantime, please enjoy the next few posts by some of my favourite blogger friends! That's all from me, folks! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and see you next year!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!