Lately, I've been having less and less appetite. Sometimes my tummy still growls but I don't feel like eating anything. Or I want to eat but, as soon as the food was right in front of me, I feel suddenly full. Nothing seems to interest me, even eating out doesn't seem appetising to me at all. As an attempt to jog my will to eat again, I'm going to try to eat many different recipes and try out food that I've never eaten before. My first attempt being the mixture of three of my favourite food: pasta, cheese, seafood.
- 1/2 red onion
- 300g salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp. flour
- 3 - 4 champignons (or any kinds of mushrooms)
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 portions of any kinds of pasta
- cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling water
- Chop the onion into tiny pieces and slice the mushrooms evenly
- Slice the salmon into thin strips
- Heat the oil on the pan
- When it's already hot, put in the onion and the mushrooms
- Add the salmon into the pan
- Pour in the milk little by little as you add the flour and stir it gently every now and then until there are no more lumps
- Add water when it gets too lumpy
- Add the salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the pasta into the sauce
- Stir until the sauce is evenly spread
- Add the cheese to your liking
- Voilà! It's ready!
Tips: I would recommend not putting the salmon in first. Fish cooks really quickly so the salmon would be well done in the blink of an eye. I did this and it turns out fine but the salmon burns a little and sticks to the pan. Also, add more salt the more water you add, to make sure the taste hasn't changed. I didn't add any water but it gets lumpy very quickly. Lass euch schmecken!