Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Brand New Specs!

Photos of me by Akita

FINALLY after three years of living with the same pair of glasses, I got a new pair! This was the longest I use the same pair. Usually, I change pairs after 1-2 years. The previous pair I owned could turn dark when the sun gets too intense - which yellowed by the end - but this pair uses standard issue lenses. It goes without saying that my prescription got worse so changing to a new pair was urgently necessary. My stepmom and sister helped me pick out this one. I really love how much bigger the lenses are, they make my eyes look bigger. Also, the frame is so lovely! Red, huh? Never went with that before, always was the blue-frame gal. What do you guys think?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!