These are the accessories that I can't leave my house without. It just so happens that they were given by my loved ones, one way or another. This is just to show how much I appreciate them!
| This lovely handcrafted watch is from my sister who bought it from Aussie when she got back. I love the elastic band of it and the beautiful etchings all around it. Very ethnic! |
| Not an accessory, really. More like a necessity. A pair of glasses from Disney! One of the first things I bought with my own savings. Thank my parents for the allowance I ended up saving~ |
But, of course, one should never forget to bring an umbrella and whatnot. The snow's getting harder in some regions of the world. Live safe, everybody! Have a nice Tuesday!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
beautiful necklace!!!! =)I think I saw a similar one at swaroski!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is, isn't it? ♥ It is a Swarovski necklace.
Delete