Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Side Story: Lovely Accessories

Hey, guys! How was your Monday? Mine was filled with a lovely date with my beloved. We had brunch and raided a bookstore. Same old, same old. Winter chill was put at ease today and the sun was shining quite brightly. It was a blissful day! Instead of the usual, I think I'll take this moment to mention some of the people that I love in a fashionable way: accessorize!

These are the accessories that I can't leave my house without. It just so happens that they were given by my loved ones, one way or another. This is just to show how much I appreciate them!

This lovely handcrafted watch is from my sister who bought it from Aussie when she got back. I love the elastic band of it and the beautiful etchings all around it. Very ethnic!
A beautiful Swarovski necklace, last year's V-day present from my lovely! ♥ Never went anywhere without it hanging around my neck, except when taking showers. The only pink thing I let touch my skin forever. 
Not an accessory, really. More like a necessity. A pair of glasses from Disney! One of the first things I bought with my own savings. Thank my parents for the allowance I ended up saving~

But, of course, one should never forget to bring an umbrella and whatnot. The snow's getting harder in some regions of the world. Live safe, everybody! Have a nice Tuesday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. beautiful necklace!!!! =)I think I saw a similar one at swaroski!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? ♥ It is a Swarovski necklace.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!