Monday, 6 February 2012

Friendly Feature: Pomegranate and Cranberry Juice

Hello, everyone! How was your Sunday? Mine was one of those lazy ones. But, hey, everyone needs those once in a while. Today I am going to feature a blog from a friend of mine. Well, I'm just going to future her. It just so happens she has a blog. Take it away!

Zahra Nabilah Damayanti

I stole this picture from her facebook page. Sorry.

A fellow fashion enthusiast. A very fashionable girl at such a young age who has a passion for music, especially classical music. She is able to play both violin and piano -- and probably lots more, I'm not sure. Passionate people make me happy! ♥ Currently on her way on becoming a medical student.

I suggest you check out her blog to see her fashion sense in action. Lovely, in my opinion. She always knows to mix which top with which bottom. Oh, Zahra, if you happen to read this, this is my way of thanking you for adding me to your friends list on your blog. Go check out her blog, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!