Monday, 13 July 2015

Guest Post: Milka Amelia of Charming Berryz

Hello everybody, I’m Milka Amelia from Charming Berryz. I’m so grateful that my friend, Kak Bivi allowed me to be her guest on her blog hihihi :3

Well, I actually don’t know much about guest posting and this my first time as a guest blogger but I’m so excited :3

Okay, back to the main topic, I did a photo shoot last week with my brother. I was really in a hurry because he has to go somewhere pffft -_- After lunch in Kota Lama at Tekodeko Koffiehuis, we went to a random street, the quiet one and there’s no traffic. I’m so sorry for the background of my photos, because the background doesn’t suit my outfit. I really don’t have time to find a good spot.

I love sweet and feminine style as usual, I wore pretty simple outfit, a cream lace cardigan from my friend’s online shop, a patterned navy dress from Authentic American Heritage, my DIY Little Roses Bracelet, mini Furla bag that I bought at Taman Anggrek Mall, White Platform from aglaehouse and, for the last touch, I added thin white belt.

Ah, I almost forget, happy fasting to my Muslim brothers and sisters, I hope this Ramadhan will bring blessing and joy for you. I’m not fasting because I’m a Christian, but I salute my Muslim friends who can fast for a whole month, because, for me, I can’t stand one hour without drinking X’D

Hmm..what should I write here... I have no idea what to write here, so I think this is the end, thanks for reading my post, I’m so happy if you like to visit my blog too. Once again, thank you to Kak Bivi for this opportunity hehehe :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!