
Hi guys! I’m Kathy from the
Philippines and I blog over at My Peach Days. I’m so thrilled to be guest
posting here at Bivi’s blog. Let me tell you something about
myself. I’m a freelance SEO specialist and content creator by day and a kpop
professional fangirl by night (CNBLUE fans here? Anyone?). My style is mostly
preppy vintage but my wardrobe is also saturated with lots of 50s, 60s and
90s-inspired stuff. I might sound really friendly online but I’m usually
cripplingly shy in real life. So just in case you bump into me outside the
World Wide Web and I duck into a corner after you introduce yourself, that’s
just me being socially inept. >.<
Anyhoo. I offered a travel guest
post to Bivi. I wanted to show you guys a place I frequent for weekend trips.
As you probably know, the Philippines is a tropical country. That means no
winter for us. We get our version of a cold season, which is around this time
until March, but it usually doesn’t warrant the wearing of thick garments.
Enter Baguio City!

Baguio is an hour and a half away
from my hometown. You’ll have to take (and brave!) the perilous road up the
mountains where this quaint but sprawling city is ensconced. Because of the
altitude, the temperature is much colder compared here in the lowlands.











Bag: lovelyshoes.net | Shoes: Fashion 71 | Jeans: local store | Everything else: thrifted
I rarely wear jeans when I gussy up. I usually reserve it for running errands but occasionally, I get the urge to cover up and look more modern than usual.




I hope you are up for more food
photos. My friend, Karen, treated us to some Japanese food.




I hope you guys enjoyed my guest
post and a glimpse into my world. Thanks Bivi for having me here!
-Kathy
-Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!