Last week ModCloth contacted me (eep! I could hardly believe it!) and asked me to participate in a challenge for their "Uniquely You" campaign. Basically, several bloggers are picked and given an item from their shop. They are then asked to create an outfit in a storyboard with said item along with up to 7 other items in their shop using Wanelo. Each week a winner will be picked and these lucky ones will have their entries as well as a link to their blogs displayed on ModCloth's Wanelo page. This week, the item is this gorgeous and drool-worthy Beach Blanket Bingo Two Piece in Soft Black. I have to say, styling a swimsuit is not my forte. I've never even been to a beach. But it was very fun and I could seriously picture myself wearing this outfit. Despite its very vintage cut, I tried to style it at least somewhat more modern and practical. You can check out my storyboard here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!