Wednesday, 2 April 2014

ModCloth's "Uniquely You" Campaign


Last week ModCloth contacted me (eep! I could hardly believe it!) and asked me to participate in a challenge for their "Uniquely You" campaign. Basically, several bloggers are picked and given an item from their shop. They are then asked to create an outfit in a storyboard with said item along with up to 7 other items in their shop using Wanelo. Each week a winner will be picked and these lucky ones will have their entries as well as a link to their blogs displayed on ModCloth's Wanelo page. This week, the item is this gorgeous and drool-worthy Beach Blanket Bingo Two Piece in Soft Black. I have to say, styling a swimsuit is not my forte. I've never even been to a beach. But it was very fun and I could seriously picture myself wearing this outfit. Despite its very vintage cut, I tried to style it at least somewhat more modern and practical. You can check out my storyboard here.

Thanks for the invitation, ModCloth, it was so much fun!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!