

Omnikopi
Happy New Year, guys! Here's to the first outfit post of the year. Woohoo! Entirely unplanned, this first post also took place in a local coffee shop—quite close to my house—just like the previous one. This one is a place I've been wanting to visit for a while—and, apparently, so has my sister. We decided to stop by after running some errands—and, ahem, getting a haircut. The place was really minimalistic, with affordable food and drinks available and a lovely place for photos. To be honest, I kind of regret not using the interior more for photos, but I just wanted to have more of a quality time chatting with my sister. We ordered the Es Kopi Omni (their signature Iced Coffee) and Iced Green Tea Latte along with Nasi Gila Mozzaru and Nasi Ayam Mozzaru (basically, cheesy rice menus). They all taste great, especially the Nasi Ayam Mozzaru—because it's so cheese-tastic!—although the coffee taste more chocolate-y. What I love the most about this place is that...they provide stainless steel straws! If you want to have an eco-friendly sip here, it is entirely possible. We've brought our own this time, but you can see the provided ones above. Props to you, Omnikopi!


Thrifted top + loafers // swapped cardigan // hand-me-down skirt // Kaboki macramé bag // photos by Akita
New year, new hair seems to be the theme with me lately, but I've been itching for a change and was good enough to wait until the end of 2018. My sister and I tried out this relatively new salon in the area, Mirror Me. It was quite affordable, the scalp massage was really pleasant and the ambience was top notch. I love how my hair turns out! To be honest, I feel like it was too long for my liking, but my parents convinced me that it's already the perfect length. These photos were taken straight out of the salon—I mean, after hours of going round and round in circles, looking for another branch of this local coffee place. I wanted to wear a remotely feminine outfit for the first post with this hair, so I decided on a skirt—this one is my favourite of the moment. This whole ensemble has been worn before, to be honest, so I didn't have to think long and hard on it. I really love the contrast between the girly outfit and the edgy, tomboy hairstyle. How has your 2019 been so far?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!