Thursday, 1 October 2015

Stripes and a Little Bit of Dots

Welcome, October! I've got some big plans for you. First of all, there's Inktober, which I've been so excited to do for a while now. What can be more appropriate than my lecturer's "assignment" for me to sketch everyday? I'm a little nervous to join in the creative challenge, but I'm also quite thrilled to do so. My friend Ken is also interested and I guess we'll see how we fare. Aside from that, this month I've got some Indonesian book reviews coming your way as part of the #Reviews4Indonesia collective project to support Indonesia as the guest of honour for Frankfurter Buchmesse 2015. Also, since my birthday's this month, I'll definitely do a recap of the birthday list from last year and also update you on the new list. And let's not forget Halloween! So excited to get dressed up this year - and it falls on Saturday this year. Hope you'll look forward to those too, watch this space!

H&M dress (old) + socks // thrifted skirt // Mollinic loafers // ASOS backpack (Sis's) // Madonna hairband // Koola Stuffa tote bag // photos by Ken

Stripes and dots: my favourite pattern combo. This ensemble, which looks awfully similar, is another proof of that - although, it seems, this look has a darker hue to it. The other day, when I put this skirt on, I was quite thrilled to feel that it fits me quite right again. Yaay! I'm on the right track for the weight loss! Not moving fast enough, apparently, but still I'm heading in the right direction. Maybe it's just a matter of time until everything in my closet finally fits me perfectly again. My friend Ken recently joined a gym - which we have on campus, since it's located in a friggin' mall - and she suggested I do the same. Now I'm really considering it. It'd be nice to finally fit into everything I own again - and more. A little secret: half of the items in my closet don't really fit me at the moment. Have you ever gone through this phase? How do you deal with it?

P.S: What do you think of this "what to expect" kind of posts? I'd really love to do one more often.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!