Monday, 28 April 2014

Alive as Always on Youtube

So something happened this week...I really don't know how that happened. This is seriously awkward. The short version of the background story is I've been watching a gazillion Youtubers online - especially Brit Youtubers. The long version is I've been wanting to do this for months but never got around to doing it. Also, I think it might be nice to give you guys the find-out-this-blogger's-voice experience and see what you think. But you might be disappointed. I say, get ready to hate me. As not to bore you with the details, please just watch the video and leave comments below about what you think. Now it's my cue to run away in shame.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!