
Hi there! I'm Alexandra, vintage personal style and DIY blogger from Into the Woods. I am super excited to be guest posting today here on Alive as Always! This is a super easy DIY 1950s Style Headband project, that will only take minutes!
Supplies:
- headband
- hot glue gun
- 6x6 fabric square
- Gather one end of the fabric, and glue onto the very end of the headband.
- Stretch other side of fabric up to the highest point it will reach. Gather and glue down.
- All done, it's that simple!
I hope you all enjoyed this little tutorial! It's a fun project, and you can make it in several colors to add a little pizzazz to any outfit! A special thanks to Bivi for allowing me to post for you today!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!