Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Preppy Patterns

Winter is finally here! It's finally snowing here! And real nice and white too. Love the snow, hate the inexplicably slippery roads. I fell on my butt just yesterday on my way to school. Despite the cold, I'm still trying to figure out ways to mix and match my outfits. So here's what I'm wearing now.

Shirt: Matahari Department Store
Plaid Skirt: C&A
Legging: H&M 


A closer look at those ballerina pantoffel from Tracce.
Jacket: C&A

I love this kind of buttons on coats or jackets ♥
 By the way, is the collar what most people call a peter pan collar? I'm currently in love with it but I don't think I have one. Ooh! Next stop, I think I'll try to mix up my graphic tee with one of my skirts or something. Gotta love those tees~

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. eh eh btw btw, i'm in love with peterpan collar too biv >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku ada niatan bikin nih, Zah...beli bahannya dulu hihi~

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!