Saturday, 7 April 2012

Stuck In My Mind: Angelina (Tommy Emmanuel)

Now here is a tune that always renders me nostalgic. The first time I knew about this tune is thanks to one of my best friends, Gina. She recommended I listen to this music and, ever since then, this tune reminds me of the good old days in middle school. The pick of the guitar strings reminds me so much of the sunny afternoons I spent laughing with my best friends in front of our class, eating lunch or just hanging out. Oh, God, sometimes I seriously miss those good old days. But to listen to this tune just gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside and sometimes to realize how far I've come, makes me feel really grown up. This tune is always, forever so much, soul-soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!