Saturday, 20 February 2016

Links à la Mode, February 18

Last Wednesday Independent Fashion Blogger featured me in their weekly Links à la Mode. I have Devinne of Mox and Socks to thank for sharing about it and letting me know that I got picked. Thanks, Devinne! In case you didn't know, Links à la Mode is a weekly program by IFB, where 20 blog posts from 20 different bloggers will be featured on their website. If you get picked, you will have to feature these posts on your blog as well. That means you will not only get picked up by IFB, but you will be featured by 19 other bloggers. Isn't that fantastic?

If you want to join in on the fun, read the guidelines here and submit to their Facebook page. It's really simple and you also get to discover some amazing blogs that you'd never thought of before. Some of these posts are really amazing and opened my eyes to things that never crossed my mind. You should also check them out. Who knows? You might end up following some of them. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to karaoke with my Germany gang!

Links à la Mode, February 18


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!