Saturday, 30 January 2016

Mix It Up a Notch: High-Waisted Camel Shorts

My relationship with these shorts actually started out 3 years ago, when I bought a pair of boots secondhand from Kleider Kreisel. The owner of the boots offered to throw in an item for free with the boots! What are the odds of buying something preloved then getting another one as bonus? That never happened to me before. It just so happens that I fell in love with these shorts then too, but barely had the budget to get two items at once. So it was perfect! At first, it was a loose fit around my waist, so I used to wear them exclusively with belts. But, when I came back to Indonesia, I quickly went to the tailor to have them taken in. Funnily enough, afterwards, I gained so much weight it became too tight on me...yeah. I love the structure and colour of these shorts, which is perfect to be worn in autumn as well. It's quite high-waisted too, which accentuates my figure. Here's to losing weight and gaining posture!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!