Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Mix It Up a Notch: Mustard Chiffon Button-Up

Special appearance by my sister
If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'd probably know that I don't own a lot of solid-coloured or "basic" pieces. So when I have one, I tend to abuse it. When I say "abuse," I mean wear it for every occasion in which I'd need a solid. This one is my favourite! I acquired it in 2013 from Clara of Lucedale.co, when she opened up her closet for sale on instagram. She pointed me in the direction of this piece and I was sold. At the time, I was looking for a yellow clothing item, because I was told that it's the colour which suits me best. To this day, I don't think I regretted buying this shirt. Although the see-through material isn't much to my liking, the feel itself is rather appealing. I love the detail on the shoulder which I should show you sometime. Because it's sleeveless, I tend to wear it under something and almost never on its own. The best part is, it's one of those shirts which you can button all the way up and doesn't suffocate you.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!