Sunday, 22 November 2015

One Step at a Time

In case you were wondering, my midterm has yet to subside. It's still going on and I'm still going nuts over it. As per anything else in life, not everything goes according to plan. If anything, it just seems like everything went wrong at the last minute. But let's not dwell on that for now. November is coming to an end and I almost can't believe it. Did I blink and November pass by? Because it sure as hell feels like it. December is almost here and, with it, the end of the year. For goodness' sake, didn't 2015 just arrive? I swear New Year's was yesterday - heck, I swear 2014's New Year's was just now. This makes me think about my goals and life choices and the changes that have happened in my life, in the past year. I can't believe how different my life has turned out, it's almost crazy to believe. But, well, at least for now, I'm going to take it one step at a time. These pictures were taken during an art supply run - as you do - with my sister. Also, this is the day I bought that one comic book I've been waiting for longer than I've been with Firu.

Primark shirt (thrifted) // Esprit skirt (old) // hand-me-down purse // Mollinic loafers // photos by Akita

You would think that a top and a bottom that you like to pair with other items would have met all this time that you've had them; and yet, these two have never been worn as a combo before. It is surprising for me, as I thought I'd worn this shirt over and over again with all the bottom clothing pieces that I own. Do you have an item like that in your wardrobe? Although, really, it's quite understandable since I feel like I haven't worn this skirt on the blog in forever. I feel like it gives me a teacher-like feel - ironic, since my sister's the actual teacher here - and it makes people think I'm more mature than I am. Well, it's about time, I guess. The shirt only intensifies that impression, although with a bit of quirk about it too. It's always nice to know that even when you thought you got your wardrobe's all figured out, they surprise you all over again. It feels like a relationship, and when you can fall in love with it all over again, you know you're okay.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!