Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Support Alive as Always on Patreon!

As you might have known or noticed, I've been trying to monetise this blog one way or another for as long as I've been blogging. From the survey I did earlier this year, I know that most of you aren't happy about it and I can understand that. Also, personally, I don't want to have to support brands I don't believe in just because I need money - in other words, I'm afraid of 'selling out' - so I've been putting it to the back burner. Then a couple offers came and I decided to accept them after researching them up a bit. But, of course, it's really hard to get some more - especially ones who fit your ideals. 

Therefore, I decided to set up a Patreon page. Yaay! In case you don't know what Patreon is, it's basically a tool or medium for everyone to support creative makers of the internet - be them illustrators, writers, photographers, youtubers or musicians. So, basically, this is the website you can visit if you want to support me and my blog (and illustrations). This way, you guys who love my blog can support me and keep the blog genuine, just as you like it. There will obviously be monthly rewards for those of you who pledge every month, which you can check out on the linked page above. As I've only just started figuring this thing out, any kind of input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and hope you would at least consider becoming a patron!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!