Wednesday, 23 September 2015

The Whole Place Was Dressed to the Nines

ModCloth dress via Delightfully Tacky // American Apparel bow // hand-me-down purse // MKS' ankle boots // Esprit leggings (old) // photos by Uli

Welcome to another instalment of Jakarta's collective pop up market! It's the only place where people stopping to have their outfit photos taken - by a friend or boyfriend - becomes a normal happenstance. It's the time where normal people could flaunt their style without any need for special privileges. This one in particular is called Brightspot Market, which my best friend Uli somewhat dragged me to. Most pop up markets usually focus greatly on two categories: fashion and food. Brightspot, however, had two great sections: fashion and art, with food mixed into each one. This time I walked in with a sceptic mind, determined not to bag anything, since I don't have any money to burn. But, as fate would have it, I ended up buying two items in the end: one from each section. Although, to be quite honest, I am quite satisfied with my purchase. I hope to show you one of them soon. So stay tuned!

H&M top // GU skirt (actually a pinafore) // New Look purse // (X)s,m,l boots // Pull&Bear necklace // photos by me

This time I also thought I'd ask Uli to finally join me for an outfit post. According to her college friends, Uli started being interested in fashion after she came home from a culture program in Japan. Ever since then, she's been quite apt in mixing and matching her clothes. As a style blogger, I have to say I notice and it inspires me to have her on my blog, as other stylish people have made an appearance once or twice around here. She's my best friend so it's extra special to have her over. What do you guys think? As for me, I'm finally wearing this curry dress from Elizabeth again. I'm surprised to find that it still fits me. You can see down below how she styled it on her blog years ago. Also, my hair is finally long enough for me to do a bit of an up-do now. Woohoo! So what did you guys do last weekend?


Follow on Bloglovin
Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!