Monday, 21 September 2015

Preloved Books for Sale!

I'm not sure if I've posted this here before - so forgive me if I have - but I actually got some amazing preloved books for sale. Most of them are in English and deal with the world of literature. They come in various genres, starting from romance, classics, crime to young adult. Some of them are series, some of them are one-shots. You can see the whole listing here. Please contact me through email or any of my social media for any enquires - all my contact information is listed on the upper right corner of this blog. Don't worry, I'm willing to ship internationally. If you don't know any of these titles but would like to read one, I'd recommend any of the Jodi Picoult books - they were my obsession in high school!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!