Saturday, 19 September 2015

Eat Like You Mean It!

Yesterday my sister, my brother and I finally went to see The Scorch Trials! The prequel was the first series I've been excited to follow for a long time. I sure as hell wasn't going to miss the sequels to come. Thomas Brodie-Sangster is as hot as ever, mind you. If you haven't seen the movie yet - and want to - I won't spoil it for you. Just let yourself be warned: shit got real really fast! All of a sudden every little crisis they had to tackle in The Maze Runner seems incredibly minute in comparison. Needless to say, I got all the feels from this one. I cannot wait for the next installation. Dare I say it, this series is way better than The Hunger Games. Although the main character is a boy, the female characters in the series are strong and in control of themselves, i.e. Teresa and Dr. Paige. And it deals a lot with grey areas, which is what makes it even more intriguing and incredibly real. So bring on The Death Cure!

Primark top (old) // swapped cardigan // thrifted skirt // C&A hat // Mollinic loafers // Sox Galeri socks (old) // photos by Akita

As this is all typed right after we watched the movie - which is 11.00 PM last night - I won't say much because I'm sleepy, tired and need to wake up quite early the next day - which is this morning. The outfit was just something I threw on prior to going to the movies with my siblings. It is not planned beforehand. I was actually quite impressed to see the top still fit me, as it was actually one size smaller than me when I bought it - and I'm already around 2 sizes bigger than back then. The cardigan is one of those pieces that I throw to the back closet upon coming back to Indonesia. It's made out of wool, quite thick and white. There isn't much reason to wear it, but I guess the movie is quite appropriate. And, yes, all of these photos were taken in Carl's Jr., who did not sponsor this post.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!