Friday, 28 August 2015

Mix It Up a Notch: Striped Pinafore Dress

Ah, it's finally time to compile the various ways I wore this famous ASOS pinafore. Famous? Surely, it cannot be. I only said 'famous' because of all the fuss I made upon purchasing it. What can I say? I adore pinafores so much! Two years later this is still the only pinafore I own. How 'bout that? You already know the story of how I purchased it - it's with 'all that fuss' above - so I'm not going to go over that again. I ended up picking this one over the polkadot one from Boohoo.com, because that one didn't fit me well. But I ended up liking this one quite a lot, although the stripes aren't what I expected them to be. The stretch of the waist is my favourite part, aside from the criss-cross backside. It still accompanies me through whatever weight I have at the moment. You can see the slight difference of how much weight I've gained from the fit of this dress around my body. Click each photo to go to their respective posts!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!