Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Dresses for Every Occasion | Aisle Style Review

A couple weeks ago, Aisle Style contacted me to have me write a post about them. To be honest, I have no idea why wedding-themed sellers keep coming to me. Okay, I'm a romantic and wedding is one of my favourite things, except here it's quite different from western weddings. In Indonesia, at least the ones I've seen, the weddings are mostly coordinated by the parents. Incredibly frustrating and not at all fun. But that's not what's going to happen on my wedding, mind you. Today, I thought I'd show you some of my favourite wedding-themed dresses had I been born in a different culture. If you're interested in what you see, please visit their website. And, if you're getting married soon, they have 15% off a set of bridesmaid dresses until 15 August 2015.

Wedding Dress

Bridesmaid Dress in Blue and Pink

Flower Girl Dress

If you're not getting married or going to a wedding soon, you might be interested to know that they also have a selection of prom dresses, evening dresses and cocktail dresses in store. And if you sign up to their website, they'll give you a £5 coupon - for an unlimited time. So why don't you flip through their online catalogue and see if there's anything you like? I'd love to hear which one your favourite item is, so let me know!

This post is sponsored by Aisle Style but the opinion is 100% my own


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!