Thursday, 30 July 2015

Firu & Visya LINE Stickers is Now Available!

What? Two updates two days in a row? That doesn't happen on this blog. But breaking news! This just can't wait a day (or a week, for that matter) longer. Remember the little project I've been working on for months? Remember the surprise I was supposed to give you guys on my 5th anniversary with Firu? Well, it's finally here! Firu & Visya LINE Sticker set is finally available on LINE Creators Market! You can click here to purchase it or search up 'alivegurl' in the Sticker Shop on your LINE app. I would like to thank everyone who's supported me all these months and given me feedbacks. Without you, this would still be a dream. Also, you who purchase, thank you SO MUCH! If everything goes well, there will be more of these. Thank you for your attention and hope to hear your feedbacks! Please send me a pic or two of you guys using the sticker in a conversation, I'd really love to see it!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!