Saturday, 11 July 2015

Eid Mubarak 1436 H + Hiatus Status

Hi, guys! Just popping in real quick to wish you Eid Mubarak this year. Maybe you're spending it with your families, eating homemade meals and playing games with the cousins; or you're currently away from home and stuck with your friends, eating unconventional dishes and spending the day trying to distract yourselves. Either way, I hope you're having a blast and may your day be incredibly blissful. At any rate, my family are headed to the hometowns to gather with our relatives and explore - well, that's my agenda, at least. That means I'm taking 2 weeks off the blog. But no worries! There will be a couple guest bloggers to entertain you during my leave of absence. Plus, I might just pop in out of the blue, you never know. And I'll be back with hopefully tons more posts to share. If you want to follow along on my adventures real time, you can always visit my instagram as I update there more frequently. Thank you for reading and have a tremendous couple weeks - whether or not you're celebrating Eidul Fitri ;) Peace be upon you!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!