Monday, 29 June 2015

Mix It Up a Notch: Novelty Print Top

One thing you should know about me sartorially is that I love patterns! Novelty prints? Yes, please. When a clothing item comes with quirky repeats in my favourite colours, what's not to love? That's exactly how I felt when I stumbled upon this adorable and unique top from N.y.L.a. It was like love at first sight - I just knew I had to have it! Even though the structure is so unfamiliar to me, I learnt to love it in a heartbeat. The baggy form makes it compatible for whatever body condition I have at the moment - since you know I've gone from being too skinny to be healthy to so overweight I'm pushing to obese. Also, despite the quite crazy prints, the neutral colours and subtle shading makes it quite versatile to be paired with any other colours - yellow, purple, green, navy, brown, tan - and bottoms - skirts, shorts, pants. Definitely something I'll wear more often. Click each photo to go to their respective post!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!