Sunday, 12 April 2015

Two Cats of a Stripe Walk Together

Yup, you guessed it! Are you surprised? My God, it's been almost two years since we last saw each other! And almost three since we last saw each other in Jakarta! Oh God, how I've missed her. In case you didn't know this lady, she's my high school best friend Cynthia ♥ She's been through a lot lately but I'm so happy to see her getting out of the woods. If she's not out of it yet, at least I think it's safe to say that she can almost see where it ends. Did I mention she's the most genuine person I've ever met? Yes, she is. And I'm kind of sad I can't be of more help to her - even though she's never failed to give me a helping hand even with her plates full. Two days ago we got to hang out doing completely random things. We went from mall to mall, eating a lot, laughing so much, went to an event held in one of the malls, paid the entrance fee and left with nothing and, at the end of the day, we both lost our voices from all the talking and guffawing we did throughout the day. It was so good to finally see this girl again and I hope we can spend more time together in the near future now that I'm officially back in town. Here's to loads and loads more of inside jokes and weird conversations!

Primark dress // H&M overknee socks // C&A long cardigan // Braun Büffel purse (old) // thrifted loafers // photos by Cynthia

If you remember, this is the dress I got my sister three years ago. She's worn it at least twice since but I've never put it on once. When I was browsing through Primark to get this dress - something I ceased to do since -, I was so tempted to keep this dress for myself since I love the nautical feel on the collar so much! But my conscience kicked in and I decided to let my sister have it. In the end, it all works out for the best since I can still borrow it from time to time. It turns out to be shorter than I remember. When your dress is shorter than your long cardigan, you know it's on the short side. But I like the length difference between the two. Also, I'm super happy to be able to wear this hair band without it looking strange anymore. My sister said my hair has grown so much in the two weeks I was away. What do you guys think? Personally, I'm loving it!

P.S: Can't you totally tell that my socks rolled down my knee in the amount of time it took to take these photos?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!