Monday, 6 April 2015

10 Facts About Me + My Top 10 Reads

Hey, guys! Welcome to April! Well, technically, it's been April for six days now but not so much on the blog. This month I thought I'd go with yet another theme - and my favourite one at that: literature. Woot! Woot! As some of you might know, I have a Youtube account, which is pretty much dead actually but I thought I'd revive it for this month and diving into the world of booktubing. If you don't know what that is, it's basically the world of literary vlogging, where people talk about books in their vlogs. It's something I recently discovered and I am obsessed! Also, I feel like I've been getting new followers/readers/friends and I'd like to properly introduce myself again. So here are ten things you need to know about me and ten of my favourite books.

A little Behind the Scenes: This is my first attempt at editing videos using Adobe Premiere Pro and I am loving it! That makes the third Adobe program that I've ever used and am slowly learning to master. Before, I've ever only opted for iMovie when it comes to video-editing. And, while it's practical and straight forward, it is limited in terms of layout and design. But I would definitely recommend that if it's your first time, since it's quite easy to understand and grasp. If you want a more advanced and customised look, though, you could then go to Adobe Premiere to add your own signature look.

So what are your top ten favourite reads? Share along!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!