Sunday, 29 March 2015

Mix It Up a Notch: Maroon Paisley Pants

If this post doesn't prove how much I love this pair of pants, I don't know what will. They've been in my closet for over 3 years now and they've been my favourite go-to jeans since the cut suit my legs very much and the pattern is to-die-for. These stylings are just a few of the many more stylings of this pair. Actually, there was a phase in my life when I went out wearing only these pants for a few months. A little disgusting, I know, but they weren't dirty so what the hell, I thought. I first got them from my trusty local retailer C&A and I snagged them on sale (10€!). I can say for certain that I've worn them in all weather: hot, rain, summer, spring, winter, autumn, snow, wind - and therefore have collected quite a few backdrops for them. However, I've never noticed how much I love wearing boots with them. Huh, go figure. (Click on the photos to go to the posts!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!