Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Restricted Areas

When my sister takes my photo, she ALWAYS does the mega zoom-in...

Hi, everyone! It's February! I can't believe it's only one month since 2015 began. I feel like it's been longer somehow because a lot of doors have been opened to me in the past month. To think that anything could change for you with a simple change of your routine, I feel eternally blessed. Thank you, God, for Thou's everlasting love bestowed upon me and thank you to everyone who's reading this at the moment and continuing to support me. I am forever grateful to you all. Since I've learnt that change is good and a bit of experimenting will get you where you need to be, I've decided to shake up the outfit illustrations this month and do a completely different style from the previous month. Please never hesitate to let me know what you think of it - be it compliment or criticism, I appreciate both. Also, since I did an unintentional theming of the blog last month, I thought I'd do a bit more of that again in February. This month, I decide that the theme would be around blogging or social media. If you have any questions you would like me to answer around this topic, you can ask them over at my spring.me page or email me. 

vintage shirt via lucedalevintage // Atmosphere jacket // Secondhand denim // Studio Nine loafers // Koola Stuffa tote bag // photos by Akita

Yep, nothing much to say about this outfit. As you can see, it's pretty casual. Some of you might even ask why I bothered to post it at all. But I wore it the other day and thought it was rather nice to post. The biggest dilemma that I had to decide upon was to let the collar of the shirt inside or over the jacket. In the end, it turns out the shirt was so unstructured anyway that it would sneak up from underneath. Apparently, I had nothing to ponder about after all. My sister took these photos on our sisters' date last Saturday. It's been a while since we had one of those and it was nice to have a moment to ourselves, not even doing anything special, just hanging out as usual. It was extra windy in this location, it's the same one as this one actually. It was a square in the middle of many office buildings and, apparently, taking pictures in front of said buildings, even when your camera is clearly aimed at something else entirely, is strictly prohibited. We were told off twice. At least the security guards were kind enough to let us walk away with the photos.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!