Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Mix It Up a Notch: Oil-Painting Floral Dress

My story with this dress is like that of a romantic novel. It all happened when I least expected it and I was swept off my feet. Okay, here's what happened: one day I promised to meet up with my friend Sakurako and, as I waited for her to arrive at our meeting point, I walked into TK Maxx. That's what I did to kill time - walk into a store, scan the items and buy none. Well, out of my control, this dress caught my eye and it was for a reasonable price. It was one-of-a-kind and I was on the fence! Needless to say, I finally bought it and haven't regretted my decision since. It is, honestly, my most favourite dress in the wardrobe! First of all, look how much like an oil painting the flowers are! They're so subtle, ethereal and mystical. I always feel like this dress is the perfect floral dress for the winter, which is why I wear it more in the colder months.

Please click on the photos to go to the respective posts!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!