Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Alive as Always Readers Survey 2014

Hey, everyone! How was your New Year? Long time no see! Have you enjoyed the guest bloggers? They were very lovely for letting me get a good week's rest, weren't they? I thought I'd start this year by doing another survey. This year, the blog seems to have grown and changed a lot. I'm starting to take this blog more seriously and thinking of some ways to make it worth my while. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would fill up this survey - it will take less than 5 minutes! If you don't see a form down below, you can click here where it will lead you to the survey. Let me also thank you guys for reading this blog and following me on my journey! May we share more life experiences together!

P.S: Don't be afraid to be harsh and give it to me straight because it's all completely anonymous ;)



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!