Sunday, 21 December 2014

Ghosts of Winter Past 2014

Woot! Woot! Winter is here! Well, not here where I currently reside, but certainly here on some parts of the world...I hope? Yeah, I know what I said the last time I experienced this gloomy season but now I really, really miss snow. Of course, it's so easy to miss when you disregard the cloudy and grey days altogether. But, seriously, the idea of getting snuggled up in an incredibly chunky scarf and throwing snow to your playmates. Or snow angels! Oh, snow angels~ So yeah, obviously I know that we don't get winters here in the tropics. But I really love looking back to these past outfit posts. I love how all the outfits seem to work so well with the snowy background - though most of the items I picked were more summery items. This just proves that you don't have to put away your breezy items in the colder months. (Click the photos to go to the posts)


Have fun with the snow! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!