Monday, 17 November 2014

Weekend Wear


 Down and Out - The Academy Is... 


Hello there, people who are shocked by my new haircut! So, what do you think? To be honest, I only meant to have it as short as a pixie. But, well, you know how misunderstandings normally happen in hair salons. They referred to a famous celebrity you couldn't care less for, you weren't sure what he/she looked like and you gave keywords which are translated differently in everyone's head. And voilà! You get a terrible haircut. I must say, I regretted it the first few hours after getting it. Everyone noticed how wrong it looked...except my Dad who barely bat an eyelid. But, afterwards, it scarcely mattered anymore. This is the hair I have, use it to my advantage - which I will be in my next outfit post. Why did I even get a haircut, you say? Well, my good man, I will tell you. My hair has been falling out a lot lately and, according to my Stepmom, it's thanks to my medications. Which means it will keep happening for at least 6 months. It's annoying to find strands of hair on your back or in your hands when you run them through your hair. So chop, chop, chop it is.

Urban Outfitters hat // H&M top + socks (both old) // thrifted skirt // Mario purse (Sis's) // ModCloth oxfords (giveaway!)

Some of you probably have seen this outfit on my instagram last week. Yes, it was actually the outfit I wore second-to-last weekend. As I said, I had no time to snap some shots then so - after the ensemble was washed and ironed, of course - I recreated the outfit and took some photos. Because there is no way I'm wearing these shoes and not immortalise them "on film." As a consequence, though, the shoes got a little muddy from all the rain that I mentioned before. I ended up having to scrape the mud off the shoes afterwards. They're too beautiful to be left dirty for longer than 5 minutes. I just can't. Maybe it's not apparent from the photos - what with my lying on the stones there - but these were taken with thunders rolling in the background. That's rain season for you. Too bad, since this outfit makes me want to go on a picnic. Also, I know what you're thinking: "What an explosion of colours and patterns!" Yep, just the way I like it.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!