Saturday, 15 November 2014

Mix It Up a Notch: Denim Jacket

In the midst of everything that's been happening lately, this feature went to the sideways. To be honest, I kind of miss it. There's been a flood of new clothes - or more like older clothes that I haven't had a chance to wear in the past 2-3 years - so I need to build up archives to write this feature again. But I feel like it's time to dig through my archives and write it up again. Now, although this denim jacket was purchased only this April, it has been one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. And, seeing that I've moved to the tropics, I see tons more wear out of it. It almost never left my body all summer. I've even worn it plenty of times off camera - which is saying a lot. Well, this jacket was purchased from a thrift store in Kassel when I deliberately hunted for its kind. It's a size too big and the sleeves will swallow my arms whole if not rolled up. However, I really love how breezy and comfy it is. Definitely perfect for the tropical climate ;)

P.S: Look how long my hair used to be...



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!