Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Alive as Always on Society6 + Tumblr!

Hey, guys! Since it's pretty much art week here on the blog, thought I'd pop in to let you know that I have a society6 store. You can now head over there and check out the merchandise I have for sale. I know I've only uploaded so few but I will keep updating my store in the future so get yourself posted, a'right? Also, if you feel like the prints there are too pricey for your budget, I have a tiny-prints sale going on on my tumblr page as well. Please check those out and let me know if something catches your eye. Otherwise, I am actually pretty much open to commissions. Lately, I've been so into couple portraits - such as this and this. So if you want one made of you and your significant other, please don't hesitate to contact me.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment. Please do stop by again soon!